Meals in a Jar Recipes
In today's fast paced work environment, time is of the essence. Workers are looking for ways to save time in order to increase productivity. Often times this means shortening or even skipping lunch. While this could lead to lost productivity in the afternoon, utilizing Mason Jar meals is a quick and easy way to incorporate healthy foods into a diet and prevent that afternoon slump. Mason Jars were first invented in 1858 and used as a safe way to preserve foods. Mason Jars are also able to preserve food longer when compared to your typical tubberware.
- Mason Jar Salad Demo
- Chicken Apple and Cashew Salad
- Chicken Curry Salad with Greens
- Shrimp and Vegetable Salad with Coconut Peanut Sauce-To reduce sodium, try substituting low-sodium peanut butter and hot sauce.
- 10 Mason Jar Salads That Will Make Your Co-Workers Jealous
- Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Almond Milk & Honey Porridge
- Fruit Soup with Toasted Nuts
- Overnight Apple Pie Protein Oats
- Upside Down Cereal and Protein Milk
- Mushroom, Spinach and Caramelized Onion Omelet in a Jar