Broccoli Slaw with Kale and Cranberries
Crunchy & convenient bagged broccoli slaw makes this side dish super easy to make anytime. Use this 10 minute recipe for a stress-free weeknight side, or double the recipe to use as a quick potluck dish!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 ounces (1/2 bag) bagged broccoli slaw
- 1 ½ cups chopped kale
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds/pepitas (unflavored, unsalted)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (with reduced sugar or try this kind from Made in Nature)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli slaw, kale, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, add in mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. Whisk together, and add salt and pepper to taste. At first, the amount of dressing may not seem like enough for the volume of veggies – but the ratio is perfect!
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss to mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Serving size: about 1 cup
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 8 g
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
All rights reserved to: https://therealfoodrds.com/creamy-broccoli-slaw/