The Worksite Action Team works to increase access to and participation in worksite wellness programs for Fox Valley employees.
- Collaborating with workplaces, early care sites, and communities to increase the availability of breastfeeding-friendly environments in these settings.
- Working in partnership with area childcare centers and farmers to increase the availability of locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables in Early Care & Education meal programs.
- Providing education and resources to early care & education programs to assist them in meeting recommended nutrition guidelines.
- Increase the number of workers, in the Fox Valley, who have access to opportunities and work environments that support healthy eating and physical activity during the workday.
- Increase breastfeeding initiation and duration in the Tri-County region by increasing breastfeeding supportive environments.
# of organizations offering worksite wellness programming
# employees with new access to worksite wellness programming
# organizations offering new obesity-related component of worksite wellness
Employee participation rates for worksite wellness programs
# worksites achieving Well-Workplace awards from WELCOA
# mentorships between new and Well Workplace designated organizations
Wellness program directors, HR directors, companies and organizations leaders.
Join this team if you are interested in improving employee and family health through worksite wellness programs, including increasing healthy food options and providing opportunities for physical activity.
The Worksite Wellness team meets on monthly basis. For the meetings schedule, please check our calendar.